Friday, November 22, 2013

Life is Like a Box of Chocalates

Today I attended a large business conference on Long Island and had the chance to see many in my network, add a couple more and listen to our local congressman, Steve Israel, talk about the past and future of Long Island. I like Steve having met him formally a couple of times both here and in Washington. He is smart, well spoken, and only has the best intentions for all of us. He also does not have a crystal ball...what he has is hope and eagerness to see all of us reach our potential and make our communities a thriving place to live and work...
Steve inspired me and made me pause to think about what I am trying to do in business and life...
I have a plan...I'm working it....but I am not sure what I am going to find in that next piece of chocolate...
I guess none of us really know until we take a bite.

No comments: